feature availability of provider
Flight provider (airline, broker, travel manager)
Roles and responsibilities of provider
- Can create, change, cancel flights Date of the flight, flight number, airline, routing, flight times, aircraft, number of seats)
- Can call up (but not change) passenger lists for individual flights
- Can also create regular flights via “set period”
- Can the flight be deleted here? In the inquiry it is pointed out again that there are still paxes on the flight.
- Internally, the flight is of course not properly deleted. There is a status. Active flights have “SKD”, canceled flights have “CNL” and therefore no longer appear in the overviews.